DrivingElectric Lockdown Leaderboard: Audi Formula E
First, if you don’t own it already, buy the #11 ABT Schaeffler Audi Sport FE02 in-game. You may need to level up or save some credits first.
Then, select ‘Single Player’, then ‘Rivals’, followed by ‘Class S Time Attack’. The next screen is a list of tracks – scroll along until you find Brands Hatch Indy.
On selecting this you’ll be greeted by a pop-up asking if you want to upgrade your car. In the interest of fair competition, select ‘RACE ANYWAY’ to carry on with no modifications. Then wait for the track to load, start your race and set a time.
Remember, on the ‘Post Race’ screen you can press ‘X’ to view an international in-game leaderboard along with your time.
Forza Motorsport 7 – Audi Formula E Lockdown Leaderboard
Car: #11 ABT Schaeffler Audi Sport FE02
Track: Brands Hatch Indy
Top 10 lap times:
- Dan Collier (Twitter) – 00:47.654
- Alastair Crooks (Auto Express) – 00:48.005
- Dean Gibson (Auto Express) – 00:48.729
- Jason Bartram (Twitter) – 00:48.743
- Ahmed Jan (Twitter) – 00:49.863
- James Howe (DrivingElectric) – 00:51.584
- Jake Weaver (Auto Express) – 00:52.786