DrivingElectric Lockdown Leaderboard: LaFerrari
First, make sure you own the LaFerrari '13. You may need to level up or save some in-game credits first.
Next, select Arcade from the top bar in the main menu, then Time Trial.
Find Autodromo Nazionale Monza on the track list. Select Autodromo Nazionale Monza on the next screen – as opposed to the layout with no chicanes – and choose any time of day you like.
Open ‘Garage Cars’ and find the LaFerrari. Select this and you’ll head to the race menu. On the race menu screen, go to ‘Driving Options’ and select Sports Soft tyres (front and rear). Choose whatever traction-control settings you need – then race!
Gran Turismo Sport – LaFerrari Lockdown Leaderboard
Car: LaFerrari '13
Tyres: Sports Soft
Track: Autodromo Nazionale Monza (with chicanes)
Top 10 lap times:
- Alex Ingram (Auto Express) – 1:45.176
- JustSlater (Twitter) – 1:46.473
- David Anderson (Twitter) – 1:47.112
- Lee Groom (Twitter) – 1:48.308
- Matt Shaw (Twitter) – 1:49.315
- bcurrall80 (Twitter) – 1:49.898
- Richard Ingram (DrivingElectric) – 1:50.722
- Adam Binnie (Bauer Automotive) – 1:55.300