DrivingElectric Lockdown Leaderboard: Porsche Taycan
First, make sure you own the Porsche Taycan Turbo S '19. You may need to level up or save some in-game credits first.
Next, select Arcade from the top bar in the main menu, then Time Trial.
Scroll right to the bottom of the track list to Nurburgring. Select Nurburgring Nordschleife on the next screen (the first tile on the left), and choose any time of day you like.
Open ‘Garage Cars’ and find the Taycan in there. Select this and you’ll head to the race menu. On the race menu screen, go to ‘Driving Options’ and select Sports Soft tyres (front and rear). Choose whatever traction-control settings you need – then race!
Gran Turismo Sport – Porsche Taycan Lockdown Leaderboard
Car: Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Tyres: Sport Soft
Top 10 lap times
- Charlie Fraser (Zero Carbon Racing Driver) – 7:05.239
- Adam Suswillo (Williams eSports) – 7:08.196
- Alex Ingram (Auto Express) – 7:12.578
- Matt Gough (Twitter) – 7:12.849
- Kyle Patrick (AutoGuide) – 7:13.816
- Andy Teesh (Twitter) – 7:14.521
- Jochen (Frozenspeed) – 7:16.626
- Antony Ingram (evo) – 7:17.723
- Grant Norman (Twitter) – 7:19.935
- JustSlater (Twitter) – 7:20.718